I already have dirt and/or sand from some places, but I am always looking to expand my collection to other places. I will be happy to reimburse your postage (up to $6 in the US: a small priority mail box works best) and make you a key chain or necklace from my Etsy shop using the dirt/sand you send. If you have dirt/sand to send me outside of the United States, please contact me first to work out your reimbursement, etc. Please contact me at email@example.com before you send anything.
Instructions on how to send dirt/sand are located at the bottom of this page.
Below is a list of the places I already have:
Naples Beach, Florida
Kaka Point Beach, New Zealand
Playa Miramar, Tampico, Mexico
Leia Beach, Hawaii
Instructions on how to send dirt/sand:
I am very precise about where my soil comes from. If I say it comes from a certain beach in Florida, then it comes from that beach. I like to stay true to what I say. Here are the instructions on sending dirt/sand for me to use:
Make sure that the dirt/sand you are sending me is not from a place on the list above. If you have a question about that, please send me an email.
1. Make sure the dirt/sand is as free from debris (sticks, large rocks, etc.) as possible. It would even be helpful if the dirt/sand could be sifted. Also, make sure the dirt doesn’t come from a flower box or anywhere there might be soil that has been brought in like potting soil.
2. Fill a sandwich sized Ziploc bag (or similar) with the dirt/sand and seal
3. Place the Ziploc bag full of dirt/sand in a box or padded envelope to ship. I have found that a small USPS Priority Mail box works great.
4. Send the package to: A Little Piece of Earth / 1820 E Cedar St. / Eagle Mountain, UT 84005
5. To insure that the dirt/sand comes from a specific place, it is mandatory that the postage mark on the package or padded envelope be from that place. For example: If you are sending me sand from Washington state, I would expect the postage mark to be from Washington. That way I can insure others of the quality of my product.
6. Email me to let me know that the package has been sent. I will notify you when I receive the package and we will work out your reimbursement.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thank you for your help!